A Homemade Halloween Treat for Your Dog
While you’re sipping your pumpkin spice latte this season, here’s a treat your dog can enjoy right along with you!
Pumpkin Spice 'Puppuccinos' Serves 4-12.
- ¾ cup (unsweetened) coconut milk (sold in the half-gallon cartons. Can sub with almond milk or goat milk.)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin puree.
- MYOS Canine Muscle Formula® (1) 3 gram scoop per serving cup.)**
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Pour into small serving cups (or freeze using ice cube trays).
- Mix one scoop of MYOS Canine Muscle Formula® into each serving cup. Notes
Add an extra splash of coconut milk for a thinner consistency (or if not blending smooth).
*Be sure to keep track of how many servings of MYOS Canine Muscle Formula your dog eats. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.