A Homemade Halloween Treat for Your Dog
While you’re sipping your pumpkin spice latte this season, here’s a treat your dog can enjoy right along with you!
Pumpkin Spice 'Puppuccinos' Serves 4-12.
- ¾ cup (unsweetened) coconut milk (sold in the half-gallon cartons. Can sub with almond milk or goat milk.)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin puree.
- MYOS Canine Muscle Formula® (1) 3 gram scoop per serving cup.)**
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Pour into small serving cups (or freeze using ice cube trays).
- Mix one scoop of MYOS Canine Muscle Formula® into each serving cup. Notes
Add an extra splash of coconut milk for a thinner consistency (or if not blending smooth).
*Be sure to keep track of how many servings of MYOS Canine Muscle Formula your dog eats. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Join our community of dog lovers at MYOS Pet. We are dedicated to providing valuable resource articles as well as publishing dog health, nutrition tips & posts.