Celebrate National Cookie Day with our No Bake MYOS PB Cookie Recipe
Happy National Cookie Day! We think our pups deserve to celebrate this most delicious holiday, so we put together a yummy no bake cookie recipe that will make your dog jump for joy!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk (use oat milk if you do not want to use dairy)
- 4 tablespoons MYOS Canine Muscle Formula
- 3 cups old fashioned oats, divided
- In a mixer bowl, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and milk on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats followed by MYOS Canine Muscle Formula at low speed, beating just until incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll the mixture into 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch balls, forming about 20. You can keep it in the shape of a ball or press flat for a cookie shape. Dredge balls in remaining 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, pressing to coat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.