A Tasty MYOS Recipe
Hey there all you cool pups and pooches!
Millie here! I hope you are all having a great week so far! Here at MYOS HQ, the humans have been working on some new products that we can’t wait to tell you about! In the meantime, I thought we would have a little fun today by getting our tails in the kitchen to make delicious MYOS inspired “no bake recipe”.
Every once in awhile, we get asked about ways to serve MYOS aside from serving it at dinner time. One great way to make sure your pup is getting their MYOS is to make a tasty frozen treat with just a few ingredients. One of my favorites is the Frozen MYOS PB & Banana Treat.
- 32 oz Plain Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons All Natural Peanut Butter (make sure it contains no xylitol, which is toxic to dogs)
- 1 Large Banana, sliced
- ½ scoop of MYOS Canine Muscle Formula per mold
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT MYOS Canine Muscle Formula into a food processor or blender. Blend until creamy. We’ll use the MYOS in the next step!
- Place ½ scoop of MYOS into each mold. Do this first so you know how much MYOS is in each mold.
- Fill the remainder of the mold with the yogurt & banana mixture
- Using a toothpick or popsicle stick, gently mix MYOS & yogurt mixture in each mold.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Pop out of molds and serve to your furry best friend. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Remember that 2 treats contain 1 scoop of MYOS. Trust me, your pup will love them!
Until next week, stay warm & stay furry!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out