Frozen Blueberry Yogurt - A Cool Treat
Boy has it been hot. With all of this humidity, I have become the poster girl for a “bad hair day”. On days like these, where the temperatures are high, humans love to come up with new ways to keep pets cool.
One of my favorite things about these hot seasons are the treats. This week, I wanted to share a recipe for one of my favorite Spring & Summer pup treats, with a MYOS twist.
This week, I’ll be sharing my recipe for my MYOS Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Frozen "Pupcicles". These make the perfect Spring or Summer time treats.
What you will need:
- Ice cube tray or dog treat mold
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup greek yogurt low fat preferably
- ½ banana, ripe
- 2 scoops of MYOS Canine Muscle Formula
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until all of the ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour into molds or ice cube tray. Freeze until solid, for about 5 hours.
- Remove treat from tray. Since this can get messy, I suggest either putting it in your pup’s bowl or feeding outside.
- For every 2 treats that you give your dog, we recommend reducing MYOS at meal time by 1/2 scoop.
Not only will this cool your pup down, but they are getting a nutritious snack. Blueberries are great for dogs and yogurt helps support good digestion. Wth the addition o MYOS, your pup will be getting a super treat that tastes great and will have them feeling great.