MYOS Veterinary CE Course Announced for December
The Nutritional Management of Canine Osteoarthritis
- The course, The Nutritional Management of Canine Osteoarthritis is accredited by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) for inclusion in their Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE) programs (RACE Program Number # 1589-44091).
- Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians will receive credit for 1.00 hours of CE upon successful completion of this course.
The course will be offered on December 9-12, 2020. There is no fee to register. The lecture will be delivered via the Zoom Platform. To register, go to the links below:
- The Diagnosis of Canine Osteoarthritis
- Clinical Metrology Instruments (Liverpool Osteoarthritis in Dogs, Chronic Brief Pain Index, Helsinki Chronic Pain Index), Radiography, Goniometry and Kinematic Analysis.
- Discussion of Veterinary Clinical Trials Addressing Canine Osteoarthritis Using Nutritional Supplements
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Glucosamine/Chondroitin Sulfate
- Green Lipped Mussel
- Calcium Fructoborate
- Boswellia Serrata
- Eggshell Membrane
Neerav D. Padliya, Ph.D.
The AAVSB RACE-Approved Veterinary Continuing Education (CE) Courses that Dr. Padliya has developed and taught have been completed by Veterinarians that hail from 18 nations including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Finland, Israel, South Korea, Australia and Brazil and that represent leading Colleges of Veterinary Medicine in addition to some of the world’s largest Pet Food and Animal Health Companies. Since Dr. Padliya launched MYOS’ CE Program in June 2020, >500 RACE Certificates of Completion have been issued.
Prior to joining MYOS, Dr. Padliya was a Sr. Applications Scientist at SCIEX/Danaher where he worked closely with Scientists in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO sectors to solve challenging problems related to protein characterization and systems biology. At Celgene/Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dr. Padliya established a state-of-the art Proteomics Laboratory and contributed to the issue of 6 U.S. and European Patents in cellular therapeutics. Dr. Padliya graduated with a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from the State University of New York at Buffalo and has co-authored 7 peer reviewed publications. He completed a Postdoctoral Fellowship at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Beltsville, Maryland.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out